S-Corporation Status Election

S-Corporation Status election

All Corporations are C-Corps by default, but you can turn your Aged Corporation into an S-corp quickly and easily through S-Corporation Status Election. This is done just by filing IRS Form 2553. C-Corps are taxed at the Corporate Level, at Corporate Tax Rates which are almost always higher than Personal Tax Rates. S-Corps, on the other hand, are never taxed at the Corporate Level. They are instead taxed as Partnerships. The Corporate Income just flows through the Personal Tax Returns of the Shareholders and is taxed at the almost always significantly lower Personal Income Tax Rates. 95% of our Clients make the S-Corp election for this reason, and you probably should too.


facebook-lowest price aged corps
twitter-lowest price aged corps
googleplus-lowest price aged corps
pintrest-lowest price aged corps
reddit-lowest price aged corps
stumbleupon-lowest price aged corps
youtube-lowest price aged corps

Show Buttons
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus
Share On Pinterest
Share On Reddit
Share On Stumbleupon
Hide Buttons