- Q: How many directors can be appointed in purchasing shelf company?
At least one director is required for all USA Limited company, and you can appoint as many as you want.
- Q: What is the characteristics of shelf company?
- Shelf Company always has the following characteristics:
- It has Certificate of Incorporation, seal of company, stock certificate book and other documents required by law.
- It does not have records of business activities.
- The purchaser can make purchase only by supplying necessary documents.
- Q: Are your shelf corporations good standing?
Yes – our corporation are free of debts and liabilities and have never defaulted.
- Q: How old are the shelf companies that you sell?
- Age – We sell shelf companies that are up to 15 years old.Price relative to age – The price of a shelf company rises with the age of the corporation. This is because an older company requires more years of maintenance and possesses greater credibility by virtue of its age.
- Q: Why should you buy an Aged Shelf Corporation?
- Credibility – A company with a history is more likely to be selected as a business partner and have more credibility with lenders and suppliers.
- Bank Loans – Banks look favourably upon your company if it has a clean history.
- Creditworthiness – Business credit and financing is easier to obtain for older companies.
- Government tenders – Some government contracts are only available to companies that have been in operation for a certain number of years.
- Prestige – Usually, the older the company, the higher it’s standing in the business community.
- No Delay – There is no need to wait for an incorporation of a new company to be effected or for the relevant business registrations to be completed. It is available for immediate use. For basic incorporation delays can be as high as 15 days, depending on the filings required. Furthermore, you cannot obtain sales tax numbers for a company before incorporating nor can you obtain a merchant account to accept Visa or MasterCard before opening a bank account. Hence, purchasing a shelf company will save you much time and effort.
- Pre-Established Relationships – Some of our shelf companies come with existing business bank accounts. This will save you time in setting up these accounts and you can build on an existing relationship with these organizations.
- Established Commercial Credit File – Some of our shelf companies have a pre-established commercial credit file with Equifax. This will enable your lenders and suppliers to view an existing credit report on your company. In time, through your good conduct and payment history, you will build credibility for your financing needs. Unfortunately, lenders and suppliers often focus on the length of time your company has been reported to the credit bureau and not necessarily how long your company has been in business. Technically, you can be in business for 5 years and if nobody reports your payment history you will not have an existing credit bureau report. Lenders and suppliers will not look favourably upon your company. With a shelf company, you will avoid those pitfalls, starting on the right foot directly from the beginning.
- Q: What is a Aged (Shelf) Corporation?
A shelf corporation, shelf company, or aged corporation is a company or corporation that has had no activity. It was created and left with no activity – metaphorically put on the “shelf” to “age”.